| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Finally, you can manage your Google Docs, uploads, and email attachments (plus Dropbox and Slack files) in one convenient place. Claim a free account, and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio (from the makers of PBworks) can automatically organize your content for you.

View
 

Minutes January 10 2018

Page history last edited by jypsy (Alex & janet) 3 years, 1 month ago

PEI Roadrunners Club- Minutes of meeting held January 10, 2018

 

Present: Janet Bain, Stan Chaisson, and Maureen Peters

 

1.    The meeting was called to order by Janet.

 

2.    The agenda was approved.

 

3.    The minutes of previous meeting were reviewed and approved.

 

4.    Janet presented her President’s report, providing updates on recent race attendance,

finances, and equipment.

 

5.    Database

Further discussion was held regarding changes to/creating a new database for membership and results. Stan reported that he has reached out to clubs in other provinces for information regarding their databases, but hasn’t received any responses. It was agreed that the database is a work in progress and that we will proceed with the current database for now, but will work on getting a tutorial video made so that race directors can enter their own results.

 

Action: Stan will arrange for his leadership class to make a tutorial video showing how to enter results into the database.

 

6.    Website

The members present all agreed that we need a new/updated website. Janet is going to try and meet with the volunteers who have offered to help.

 

7.    Memberships

After further discussion, it was decided that we will not go solely electronic for memberships this year, but will strongly promote that people sign up and pay electronically. An email regarding memberships will go out after the email survey has been completed (see below). Maureen offered to recruit some friends to help assemble the membership packages once they are ready to go. Janet also brought up the idea of redesigning the member bibs.

 

Action: Janet, Stan, and Maureen to sign membership cards.

Action: Janet to look into a redesign of the membership bibs.

 

8.    Member Survey

It was decided that an email survey will be sent to members ASAP to determine the priorities of the club in 2018. Janet provided a draft survey. Maureen will write the introduction to accompany the survey.

Action: Maureen to write introductory paragraph to accompany survey and forward it to Janet.

 

9.    AGM

Friday April 20th was selected as the date for this year’s AGM. The venue will remain the same as everyone seems pleased with it.

 

Action:  Stan to contact the Old Triangle to book April 20th for the AGM.

 

10.    Communication to Race Directors re: Sanctioning

An email will need to go out to race directors explaining that only points races will be sanctioned this year, and sanctioning document will need to be edited.

 

Action: Stan will review communication to go to race directors.

 

11.    Merchandise

Stan has signed the club up for an Entripy Shop online clothing store. The club will need to provide a logo and specify the colours of merchandise we want.

 

Action: Stan will follow-up re: logo and colours.

 

Meeting was adjourned.

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.