| 
  • If you are citizen of an European Union member nation, you may not use this service unless you are at least 16 years old.

  • Finally, you can manage your Google Docs, uploads, and email attachments (plus Dropbox and Slack files) in one convenient place. Claim a free account, and in less than 2 minutes, Dokkio (from the makers of PBworks) can automatically organize your content for you.

View
 

Minutes Feb 7

Page history last edited by jypsy (Alex & janet) 3 years, 2 months ago

PEI Roadrunners Club- Minutes of meeting held February 7, 2018

 

Present: Janet Bain, Stan Chaisson, Pat Ellis, and Maureen Peters

 

1.    The meeting was called to order by Janet.

 

2.    The agenda was approved.

 

3.    The minutes of previous meeting were reviewed and approved.

 

4.    Janet presented her President’s report, providing updates on recent race attendance,

finances, and equipment.

 

5.    Member Survey Results

Janet presented the results of the member survey. There were 72 respondents. Updates to the website and having the race schedule online topped the priorities list. The printed booklet was at the bottom of the list. Awards and the awards banquet were #11 and #14 respectively. Following a discussion, it was agreed that we will not produce the booklet this year, and that we will still present awards and have the banquet but will try to scale back the executive’s workload in this regard.

 

Action: Janet is going to publish the results of the survey on the website.

 

6.    Website

Given the results of the survey, it was agreed that a new website is needed. Janet is going to explore designing a new website. She has looked at options for both free sites and ones that have a fee. Wordpress is free and may be a good option for us.

 

Action: Janet is going to work on designing a new website.

 

7.    Database

Janet reported that she is still waiting to hear from Jamie regarding the database. We may need to find someone else who knows MS Access and can assist with this.

 

Action: Janet will contact Dave Perry who may be familiar with MS Access or may know someone who is.

 

8.    AGM

It was decided that nomination forms would be sent out shortly with a deadline of approximately March 15th. Pat has spoken to Allison St. Pierre, Fascial Stretch Therapist, who is going to the the guest speaker on the topic of fascia stretching. We still need to find an MC.

Action:  Janet will send out the nomination forms.

9.    Communication to Race Directors re: Sanctioning

Janet reported that communication has been sent to race directors regarding the sanctioning changes.

 

Meeting was adjourned.

Comments (0)

You don't have permission to comment on this page.